A grease-resistant PFAS-free paper known for exceptional stain-hold out in high grease foodservice and food processing applications.
EcoBarrier + is an uncoated, non-fluorinated, PFAS-free food packaging paper engineered for heavy grease-resistant applications. Its outstanding stain-holdout and converting performance set industry standards for high-performance in greasy fast food wrapping applications like burger wraps and French fry bags. This fluorochemical-free (FC-free) paper is BPI® Compostability Certified and offered in a range of basis weights and serves as a sustainable OGR option for a wide range of packaging applications in the QSR, food service, fast food markets, and food processing markets. EcoBarrier + is available with Ez 释放 formulation for baking and fatty food applications requiring exceptional release results.
For applications requiring lower grease resistance, take a look at EcoBarrier 选择.
18 LB to 35 LB (24 x 36-500)
EcoBarrier + is custom-designed to meet the needs of individual customers. 请 contact us to discuss your specification requirements.
- 100% FC-free, manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- BPI® Compostability Certified
- Engineered for high grease resistant applications
- Available with EZ 释放 formulation for slip easy results
- Sets industry standards for stain-holdout and converting performance
- Comparable performance to traditional OGR-designed formulations
- Formulations available with customized water barrier and food release properties
- Excellent glueability with aqueous and hot-melt adhesives
- Offers stability and stiffness when laminated to other substrates
- Structural integrity optimized for converting and filling efficiency
- FDA-compliant for direct and indirect food contact
- Available with post-consumer fiber, wet-strength and fiber certification upon request
- French fry bags
- Hash brown bags
- Sandwich wraps
- Fast food wrappers
- Cookie bags
- Bacon layout paper
- QSR pouches
- Tray and pizza liners
- Deli wraps